<$BlogRSDUrl$>
      

Marriage is love.

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

To say the least, I am highly disappointed by the election, both in the presidential race and the ten states that banned gay marriage. I can’t stand the thought of having to live through 4 more years of Bush, yet I don’t know if I can bring myself to leave the country, since I feel like I really haven’t had the chance to make a difference politically, and if my generation doesn’t take a stand, no one else will.

The only amusing thing today was this:http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&e=20&u=/nm/oukoe_odd_taiwan_lion . “jesus will save you” (chomp). Lol. It made me giggle, and even my dad (who has been gloating all say bc of the election) thought it was funny.

I have been add enough in the past week to finish both a hat AND a scarf. The hat, jut a standard st st w ribbing, is in the brown c is wool, which has firestar and purple merino, among some other stuff. The scarf is an angora/alpaca/merino/mohair blend that Is dk weight (Navajo plied), slightly textured, and dyed [Easter egg dyes} in orange, yellow, and bright pink.

I listed more stuff on ebay (thank you to all the people who bought my last stuff- you made it possible for me to buy more roving etc. I just ordered some from a company that was recommended by u=another spinner, that is decently priced. Im not sure how long it will take to get here though.) Other orders of the day: angora and alpaca fiber. A pound of both. I blame the election (since it’s a $$$ to but those fibers….but they are so soft…and warm…and since ill be hiding in a corner for the next 4 years…I fig what the hell. May as well).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?