<$BlogRSDUrl$>
      

Marriage is love.

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

The new knitty is out! actually, I'm kinda disappointed cause i was hoping for better sweater patterns that were a bit...younger...(ok ok i know i still haave to finish the ssweater i have on my 10 1/2 circs....but....) There are, fortuently, a few patterns I do want to make, which include:


Clapotis- mindless stuff for school. Plus, I need to start xmas presents, and I really need to get away from making socks for awhile, as fun as it is :)

UnbaisedI think this is a great idea for a bag- if i can bring myself to sacrafice the silk i had planned for a scarf....hmm might have to spin some instead, o darn!

I also like Blaze, but I already have stuff going on almost all my circs, and xmas stuff etc etc gets priority, and that darn sweater i need to finish (along with a basket full of stuff that *just* need the ends woven in!)

I havent really been around much cause i've been setting up some of my spinning stuff for sale (which i would have done if my wireless hadnt died while i was sending the file!). Between that I my camera absolutely refusing to take pictures that at a resembled what they were supposed to be...I had fun today. BUT I did go to the festival at RH today. I wasnt very impressed with the booths, normal stuff Ive seen before at the market or sales before...but it was an excuse to get coffee and bubble tea (yum, i love bubble tea, which is one of the few *chewy* things i can have since its made with tapioca, not gelatin)... I think I've had about the equivalent of 12 shots espresso today, so Im actually quite...sane...atm. which is what kept my from throwing the camera at something!

School hasnt proved to be helpful to the being bored out of my mind part of my life- Ive already knit a scarf, a pair of socks, a bunch of wrist warmers, and more, jsut at school (home remember being a spinning and cross stitch place atm)...


...and i fail at trying to avoid sewing. so sad.

Off to spinn some silk...right after i cut some (more) shirts to shreds....my art teacher though i was crazy when I started cutting apart a shirt for my background (primsa colors work really well on them, and are really fun to do too)...and now shes doing it too! hehe. corruption all around. always a good thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?