<$BlogRSDUrl$>
      

Marriage is love.

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Life: hopefully will get to see A this wkend. finally 1/2 way or so through acc. yay! Im in one of those " i dont think ill ever look in the miorror again" type of moods. generally not a good thing. try and avoid looking at the news as much cause it makes me mad and depressed.


Fiber: the more fun thing to write about. Ive been plying my handdyed wool and moahir with my handspun cototn (white, not fyed, often w beads literally soun onto it- pretty nifty!). still working on the socks. need to sew a whole bunch of finished pairs, and finish sweater (just the buttons...i know, still!), etc etc. I want to get wool roving cause that would be easier and faster to spin (my spindles are a bit heavy for spinning cototn)...didi i mention that my cat ate part of one o f spindles?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?