<$BlogRSDUrl$>
      

Marriage is love.

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Come knit Sonnet with me. And don't forget to check out my awesome program. Hey, I was amused by it :) weird things get created late at night.

WIP: Hat- ends need to be woven in, Scarf- same. 3/4 or so done with an awesome pair of gloves made from Sokkatta in a pretty var. blues. The yarn is the blues and has white wrapped around it. Weaving in the ends will be painful. (sp?).

Everyone should check out Free Words . It is a totally awesome sight (cringe at the word awesome, I know, sorry! Geez! It's late at night! YOu're lucky i can type!)

In other news, even though i havent done ANY of my homework or debate, I did manage to get my rat elephante (yea that is the correct sp....en espanol) in the cage with my other three.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?